Five Ways to Style a Band Tee
Band tees are so on trend this season and we love that all age groups are wearing them! There are so many ways you can style them...dressy, casual, business casual, you name it!
1. Our first look is a band tee with a mid length leopard skirt. This outfit is great for a night out or date night. If you don’t like tucking in the shirt, a front knot is a great way to crop it a little bit and adds more flare to the outfit.
2. The second look we are loving is more casual. A band tee with black jeans, a flannel and booties. This outfit is great for so many occasions and the flannel will keep you warm all fall. If it gets too hot, tie the flannel around your waist and you’ll still be the best dressed.
3. It’s hard not to be in love with this outfit! So simple, but so cute! Pair a band tee with black jeans and a black fringe jacket with booties! A regular denim jacket would work, too!
4. This one is for all of our blazer loving people! Blazers are such a statement! Pair your band tee with a blazer for a more business casual look with black jeans, heels and a fun blazer! We love the pairing of a little classic and a little edgy!
5. Channel your inner rocker with this one! We paired this band tee with a cheetah mini skirt and a leather jacket with white booties. This is a bold look, but so cute and feisty.
Leave a comment